Providing a Standard of Excellence
Our mission is to provide construction services that always exceed customer expectations. Every job uses the Lamp Standard of Excellence,™ a proprietary qualifications program and warranty service. The Lamp Standard requires strict adherence by staff and sub contractors to advanced quality standards and eligibility stipulations. These standards guarantee Lamp’s customers the best quality workmanship and final product in the industry.
Standard of Excellence™
As a professional construction services firm, we are committed to perform the work as outlined in the construction documents for this project and we agree to provide a Standard of Excellence required of subcontractors as outlined below:
As a subcontractor we agree to:
- Provide full-time, on-site leadership in the form of a foreman, superintendent, and/or project manager while we are performing and coordinating all portions of the work. The project leadership team will be knowledgeable of the project, of the work that is to be performed by our crew and other trade contractors, will efficiently coordinate with the Lamp Incorporated workforce, and will be capable of resolving conflicts and disputes.
- Provide properly trained and licensed work force that believes in doing the work right the first time, doing the work efficiently, and doing the work safely.
- Provide the proper equipment and specialty tools that are required to properly install the work we are contracted to perform safely and efficiently.
- Coordinate material deliveries with the Construction Manager and other trades contractors that will maintain the Project Schedule, not interfere with other trade contractor deliveries and work areas, and will not have to be stored on the project site for a prolonged period of time.
- Negotiate honestly and fairly in all change order requests and to submit detailed information regarding the proposed change.
- Work diligently with other trade contractors on site to resolve conflicts in a professional manner.
- Provide necessary documentation as required to obtain any LEED certification, or other client directed certifications for a project.
- Respect the work of the other trade contractors. Do not damage other trade contractors’ installed work or impede their ability to complete their job efficiently and safely.
- Submit our safety program, MSD sheets, and weekly tool box meeting topics in a timely fashion.
- Complete punch-lists and close out procedures which include training, as-built drawings, attic stock, operation manuals, LEED requirements, clean up, and warranties per the Construction Documents.
- Follow all state safety, health, and OSHA requirements.
- Guarantee all work performed and installed to meet Lamp Incorporated’s standards.
- Provide a copy of each firms license that is working on this project.
- Provide all warranty information.
Our Core Values
- 1. Honesty – truthfulness
- 2. Integrity – we hold ourselves to a higher standard and stand behind all that we do
- 3. Craftsmanship
- 4. Strong work ethic
- 5. Fairness
- 6. Team focused